Are you a homeschooler? Are you a blogger? Write for us! We welcome guest bloggers. If you have a homeschool blog and would like to write for our blog, let us know!
What's in it for you:
- Your blog post will include your name, biography (with an optional photo), and link back to your blog and up to two additional social networking sites (e.g., Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Squidoo, etc.).
- We will place a link to your blog on our website and for a minimum of 1month promote your blog with your badge or button (125px x 125px).
- We will promote your post on our Facebook, Twitter pages.
Guidelines (in a nutshell):
Your post must:
- be informative and helpful to home educators (e.g., personal homeschooling experiences, curriculum choices, educational crafts, schoolroom organization, handy tips, meal planning, etc.);
- consist of 500 words or more;
- be original (has not been and cannot be published anywhere else);
- include at least one image (minimum 250px wide) (must be your own); and
- include a short bio (3-5 sentences) written in third person + optional profile picture (up to 250px x 250px, but no smaller than 100px x 100px) and link to your blog.
Your post must NOT:
- include content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- include self-promotion, including links to your website, within the post itself (you may include these in your bio); or
- include affiliate links.
Important—Please read carefully:
- Submission does not guarantee publication. We are interested in quality content that is both positive and engaging.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission for spelling, grammar, and punctuation, however, submissions requiring excessive editing will not be published. Please proofread your content before submitting it to us.
- Submissions will be formatted to fit our blog. Images will be scaled as needed.
- All images submitted must be your own. To avoid copyright infringement issues, images from other sources are not accepted.
- Submissions must be sent to us via email in plain text or HTML format. Do not send it as an attached document. Images are to be attached to the email message accordingly. Use image placeholders if needed.
- Your bio must be included at the time of your submission. Seriously. Don't keep us in suspense.
- If your submission is published, you agree NOT to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog. We do encourage you to promote your post by sharing a link to it on your blog and other social networking sites.
- If we decide NOT to use your post, we will contact you as soon as possible so that you may publish it elsewhere.
- If we decide to use your post, we will contact you with an expected publication date.
If you do not hear from us within 5 business days, check your submission to make sure you have followed our guidelines.